Monday 6 June 2011

I Despise Goodbyes!!!!!!!!

You can probably tell by the title of what this post is going to be about but i just feel i need to get my feelings across about how much i Hate....Well hates a strong word so yea it is the perfect word to use in this situation..I HATE goodbyes.

Due to being a Mormon I have had many times where I have had to say goodbye to my brother, cousins, friends leaving to go on missions for 2 years. Which as most of you reading this probably have already come across as well it isn't a nice feeling, apart from bla bla bla yeah I'm happy they are righteous and going on a mission and serving for 2 years it still sucks saying goodbye. And every time you say goodbye there is always someone that says it gets easier the more times you say goodbye to more people the easier it gets.....LIES..ABSOLUTE LIES, i can tell you now! It does not get easier i found it gets harder.
Even now i hardly say goodbye to friends going on missions because they are either on them or home i find it hard saying goodbye if they leave me for a short time...say 2 months!!

I know my mum finds it hard saying goodbye (sorry to embarrass you mother dear) but I remember me and Laura Mateer left for New York for 4 weeks i think and she cried when i left which is understandable but then she cried when i arrived through the gates! Gotta love my mummy <3 I'm sure you dread to think what she was like when me and Ryan left for Thailand for 3 months.... :S


And saying goodbye to our Thai children we taught English too for 5 weeks was heartbreaking..


So you can probably understand now and hopefully people/friends/family realize DON'T you EVER leave me again or make me say goodbye again for a period of time!! Because i don't like it and never will!

But then I do love the Hellos once they have arrived home. I wish ( and if anyones interested please contact me ha!) But to sit at the arrivals gate at an airport and watch jet setters come home and be welcomed by friends or family or lovers and to see their faces and how happy they are to be reunited again! Im smiling just writing about it! Thats my most favourite thing about a long holiday is coming home and walking through them gates, searching every face hoping to recognize one or two and then having and receiving a humongous smile and the biggest hug created! I love it!!

Moments like this.....


So once again....Moral of the story.... please don't ever leave me again because i miss you too much and if you do leave me take me with you so i can walk through the arrivals gate to be welcomed home :D

No comments:

Post a Comment